Since it's inception, Taymar Consultants has undertaken a wide range of projects for our clients. These range from short duration studies through to extended implementation programmes involving several consultants.
Taymar consultants generally operate at a senior level within an organisation, providing value from the experience and expertise of our consultants.
Our recent assignments have included:
- Running pilots to define the ideal structures for a new service and then planning and advising on the roll-out of a national web-based programme in the criminal justice sector;
- Developing a risk-based security requirements model for the IT refreshment programme of a large banking organisation. Implemented these new standards to drmatically improve the handling of risk within the programme. Provided specific risk assessment consultancy on a significant new web-based banking product;
- Running the quality control function for a significant international organisation undergoing a significant business change programme. Managed a mixed team of consultants and staff;
- Performing the IT Strategy for a major national charity. Followed this with the implementation of the strategy, involving rapid implementation of hardware and software solutions at the head office, plus installation of several hundered new computers for dozens of branch offices scattered across England and Wales;
- Management of the move to the Government Secure Intranet (GSI) for a central government body, involving specifications, procurement, installation and commissioning of equipment, plus ensuring the necessary standards and procedures were in place;
- Project and IT Services 'health check' for a large Health Trust;